There is something serene about this pendant. Each time I carve one out, it's a little act of meditation. So it's fitting that this hand gesture, known as the Varada Mudra, is found in Buddhist art and presented by the icons of Dharmic religions. This downward pointed hand, palm out, symbolizes giving and generosity.
Shown in 14k yellow gold with a bezel set 2mm round diamond. Designed to be a piece of wearable meditation, the Deus Hand Pendant comes on a 14k yellow gold cable chain: 16" in length.
Deus Hand Pendant with Diamond
- Shown in solid 14k yellow gold
- 10mm in length with bail at wrist
- 2mm round white diamond bezel set
- Hnags from a 16" 14k gold cable chain
- this piece is carved completely by hand and cast in the Wilder studo, please allow 6-7 weeks for creation